Quartz Flooring System
Broadleaf uses colored quartz aggregate to create an architectural finish that is extremely rugged and durable. This combination of beauty and durability makes it an excellent choice for a variety of residential and commercial applications.
Our Quartz flooring system consists of colored quartz aggregate embedded in a base coat of pigmented epoxy and top-coated with epoxy, urethane, or polyurea. The double broadcast Quartz system is the ultimate in durability and performance.
- Excellent durability in heavy-duty applications
- Easily cleaned and maintained
- Thickness and texture can be varied
- Multiple color options and blends are available
- Vastly superior to DIY coating systems
- Excellent anti-slip properties
- Integral cove base option available
A rough finish, rippled, or smooth finish can be created by varying
the number and thickness of finish coats that are applied.